Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Registration Process for Courses, Trips & Ontario Tours

Hi Everyone,

I recently added an on-line registration form to my website. It is very simple to use and can be found here:

http://www.dilabiobirding.ca/registration.html

I would ask that everyone please use this registration form to enroll in courses, trips and Ontario tours from now on. This will simplify the tracking of registrations from my end and will ensure that you are "officially" enrolled in the course, trip or Ontario tour you want.

Payment will not be accepted on-line and is still due as described on my site (e.g. first day for courses, in advance for Ontario tours).

Thanks for your help in simplifying the registration process. Please let me know if you have any difficulties with the form.

Good birding,
Bruce

No comments: